Sales & Marketing Coordinator
City : Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Marketing
Employer : Mattamy Homes
Mississauga, Ontario – Hybrid (3 days/week in office)
Mattamy Homes Canada
Sales & Marketing, Greater Toronto Lowrise Division
Manager, Sales Operations
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to collect, analyze and share sales data information from the real estate market and provide insights to the Manager of Sales Operations to assist in making strategic decisions regarding market conditions.
What you’ll do
- Compile & Maintain data analysis on competitor sales, pricing, product features (update SharePoint, competition summary, resale chart, registrations, etc.)
- Visit new home sites and communities across the GTA, GGH & Simcoe
- Maintain data on economic and housing market indicators for multiple sub-markets.
- Maintain and issue various sales and marketing reports.
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing Team.
- Other office duties as required.
What you bring
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics, Geography or related area
- 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing or Research Coordinator role in a business or corporate environment
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in management and use of databases.
- Ability to analyze information, correlate data and develop conclusions to make appropriate recommendations.
- Detailed-oriented and focused on accuracy and execution.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to learn with a keen interest in the real estate industry.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others while continuing to improve team performance.
- Valid Driver’s License & Access to a vehicle with the ability to travel to various sites and offices.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Flexible and creative problem solver.
- Must be available to work occasional weekends (Saturday/Sunday) for Sales Releases to compile competitor data.
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.