Sales Execution Lead
City : Hamilton
Category : Sales and Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, evian® and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
Our Sales Execution Lead work in local stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness"". Our Coke Canada Bottling SEA is our frontline ambassador bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. This position is responsible for selling and ordering product. Aids the merchandising team by keeping products stocked and available onsite. Serves as the frontline liaison, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Covering Regions: Hamilton and Bradford
- Executes all sales calls for assigned accounts
- Communicated account activities to appropriate parties.
- Manage merchandisers and visit customers to build, changes, removes product displays and POS.
- Executing and maintaining POS advertising for all store accounts.
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck) ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display
- Communicates consistently with leaders, operations managers and merchandisers teamto ensure quality and timely service to the customer.
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1-year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field, preferred Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks or certification, preferred 1-year experience working under little or no supervision
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com