Sales Execution Lead
City : Hamilton
Category : Sales and Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Hamilton
Work Location - Hamilton
Posting Locations - Hamilton
Department - Hamilton Large Format Team 1
Job Function - Sales and Marketing
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Sales Execution Lead (SEL) directly leads the Sales Execution Associate Team. This role is responsible for translating strategic priorities into operational execution in outlets and across an assigned area.
Responsible for ensuring entire Large Store customer base is in an “in-stock” shelf position with respect to all CCR products in order to capture maximum sales and ensure these products are executed to CCR standards.
We strive to be our customers most valued supplier by delivering superior Customer Service and provide a point of difference from our competition. We deliver all of the above while achieving all of our budget targets.
Regions: Hamilton and Bradford
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop a team of full time and part time sales execution associates.
- Manage within labour and OPEX budget.
- Conduct professional and consultant market level customer conversations.
- Negotiate service levels based on company guidelines to drive in outlet, and market productivity.
- Visit accounts to monitor adherence to execution standards and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Schedule team members to meet the demands of the business, ensuring “flexing” of labour to match volume.
- Collaborate daily with Sales and Field Operations partners to ensure alignment on all initiatives.
- Post-secondary education preferred, business or finance background
- 1-3 years’ experience in consumer products required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- Previous face to face selling experience an asset.
- Prior beverage industry experience preferred
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com