Sales Execution Associate Relief
City : Kitchener
Category : Sales and Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Posting Locations - Kitchener
About This Opportunity
Our Sales Execution Associate relief work in local stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to ""Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness"". Our Coca-Cola SEA is our frontline ambassador bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Bottling Ambassador?
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck) ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display
- Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts by determining stores’ product needs and placing the appropriate order
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs or 22 kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1-year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field, preferred Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks or certification, preferred 1-year experience working under little or no supervision
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
<span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com