Sales Enablement Student – 4 Month Winter Term
City : Waterloo
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
Worker Sub-Type:Student (Fixed Term)
The Sales Enablement Student will work within the global Sales Enablement team at BlackBerry. The Sales Enablement team is the bridge between our Cybersecurity Sales and Marketing organizations. This exciting role will be deeply involved in critical programs to enable our sellers to generate revenue opportunities and closed deals for the organization.
The Sales Enablement Student will work in the core areas of communications, training & coaching, instructional design and tools management. Specific duties will include:
- Communications: writing Win Wires to share sales success and best practices, writing Sales Scoops to inform sellers of important product launches, industry and market news & insights. Participate in the creative process and scheduling of all communications (written, audio, video). Distribute follow up communications after scheduled weekly calls.
- Training & Coaching: supporting onboarding of Sales New Hires through Fast Start program, weekly training coordination (speaker scheduling, content posting, reporting), skills training coordination with third-party vendors, Highspot training
- Instructional Design: learn key principles and process of Sales Instructional Design including storyboarding and multimedia content creation and put them into practice for current design programs.
- Tools Management: Highspot auditing, managing user group access, inbox management, training & comms calendar updates, process documentation. Post session recordings to Highspot. Update the meeting attendance spreadsheet for use in the development of monthly reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Studying in the field of Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Corporate Communications
- Collaborative and professional, able to coordinate across all functions and levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Superior organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks to completion in a timely manner
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience using an enablement platform (CMS and/or LMS) such as Highspot
Student Life at Blackberry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
- Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See more about the student program at BlackBerry over on our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40