Sales Consultant Gastroenterology – British Columbia
City : British Columbia, British Columbia, Canada
Category : Sales/Marketing
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Employer : Lilly Canada
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we’re, inspired to make a difference in people’s lives every day – through the discovery of life-changing medicines, better understanding of disease management and support for people living with illness and their families and friends.
Our work today – from our research programs to our volunteer initiatives – is a reflection of our heritage of uniting caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We are committed to investing in our employees – through competitive salaries, training and development, health, and the opportunity to do good. The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable people to help us accomplish our mission!
As a Lilly Sales Consultant within the Gastroenterology team, you will enhance the customer experience by identifying critical needs and delivering optimal pharmaceutical-based healthcare solutions to our customers.
If you have high learning agility, winning team mindset, proven leadership, cross functional collaboration, relationship development, communication (general and scientific) and business acumen skills, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Ideal location: Vancouver
- You will develop deep knowledge of our health care system, disease state, product portfolio and therapeutic options.
- You will identify and develop relationships with customers such as gastroenterologists and other health care professionals.
- Using your strong collaboration skills, your Lilly network, and resources, you will respond quickly and ethically to customer concerns, and identify and offer multi-channel solutions that are the most meaningful to your customers.
- You will analyze and interpret territory data and trends. You will develop and execute a detailed territory plan for your portfolio.
- Experience selling immunology products with gastroenterologists and allied healthcare professionals.
- Proven success in previous roles has come from creating exceptional customer experiences, demonstrating a high collaborative teamwork approach, winning mindset, and strong leadership.
- Experience in a needs-based customer interactive model and has demonstrated an ability to learn quickly.
- Experience with omnichannel selling capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with technology, Salesforce, Excel, Virtual meeting platforms and data manipulation/analysis
- Recent recognition of leadership, teamwork, customer focus, and performance (i.e. Canadian Pinnacle, President's Council, District Rep of the Year, or Award of Excellence )
All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired by Lilly as described Lilly’s Covid-19 Vaccination Policy. The requirement to be vaccinated is inclusive of any approved boosters, should they be deemed necessary in the future. Deadlines for boosters will be communicated through an updated policy as needed.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.