Sales Associate, Ladies Wear | Queen Street
City : TORONTO, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
- Can be depended on for a unique perspective.
- Proven sales track record, detail-oriented, client-focused
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed - Results Driven
- Demonstrate ability to develop long-term relationships with customers
- Possess a passion and thorough knowledge of Ladies Fashion, YOU ARE THE EXPERT!
Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently and professionally
Consistently meet and exceed sales plans
Establish and develop clientele base: Remember, clientele is not a noun, it's a verb!!
Maintain and gain the knowledge and expertise on the brands we offer (Product Knowledge)
Collaborate with vendor partners to maximize sales opportunities through consultative selling, exciting store events and clientelling
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
An amazing employee discount