Sales Associate | Dartmouth
City : DARTMOUTH, Nova Scotia
Category : Part-Time w/o Benefits
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
- Acts with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
- Can be depended on for a unique perspective.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of cash register systems with basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
As the Sales Associate, you will:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers, providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, sharing product suggestions, additional product information and offering alternative positive opinions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently
- Assist in the execution of seasonal changeover, maintenance and restocking of departments as per visual merchandise direction
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the annual inventory count if required
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.