Roar Store Sales Associate
City : Moncton
Category : Hockey Operations
Industry : Performing arts, spectator sports and related industries
Employer : J.D. Irving
Roar Store Sales Associate - Part-time Seasonal - Moncton Wildcats Hockey Club
The Moncton Wildcats are currently looking for responsible, energetic individuals interested in joining the team!
The Moncton Wildcats are a junior ice hockey team in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. This position will be based at the Avenir Events Centre in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
We are hiring for Store Sales Associates - Part-time Seasonal
The Roar Store Sales Associates will report to the Store Manager. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them, develop customers for life and ensure brand standards are met.
- Energetic outgoing individuals that have a great attitude and an excellent work ethic.
- Available weeknights, weekends, and holidays (as needed).
- Ability to work all 34 regular season home games as well as playoffs in the 2023-24 season.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift - approximately 4 to 5 hours per shift.
- Retail experience preferably in apparel.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- Bilingual (spoken English & French) is considered an asset.
- Perform Point of Sales (POS) transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, fitting room upkeep.
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude. Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores’ success.
- Keep up to date on our product and service updates
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
Please apply online for this Opportunity.
Please apply online by August 18, 2023
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Moncton Wildcats Hockey Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.