City : Tsawwassen First Nation
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians – and they’re taking notice. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, but the wireless freedom Canadians deserve and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
We're looking for a full-time temporary Retail Team Lead for our retail location in Tsawwassen Mills. As a Team Lead, you will…
• Be a Freedom Mobile Brand Ambassador – live out our Core Values each day to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers, and drive continuous sales results. You will be highly motivated and show strong abilities in multitasking, organization and time management.
• Be responsible for opening and closing the store per Operating Policies, maintaining keys to the Store, and accountable for ensuring the Store and Company assets are always properly safeguarded and secured.
• Communicate sales performance results with the Team and provide clear action plans to drive sales.
• Assist in providing on-the-job training for new hires and the continued training and development of team members by providing on the floor peer coaching/observations as needed. What we offer…
• Industry-leading Sales Excellence Award programs with the opportunity to win phones, TVs and trips through sales achievement!
• An Employee Phone Program which gives you access to great deals on phone plans as well as a mobile phone subsidy
• Competitive earning potential with commissions and bonus plans
• A customizable benefits plan to suit you and your family’s needs, including potential extended coverage on massages, Invisalign and laser eye surgery
• A strong culture of career progression that offers development, growth and internal promotion
A typical day
Your primary daily interactions will be with Freedom Mobile customers and your team. Your main responsibility will be to supervise retail operations in assistance with the Store Manager.
You can expect the following during a day in the life of a Team Lead…
• Meet personal targets while driving peers to achieve store goals through effective coaching and training
• Execute store operations during scheduled shifts as directed by the Store Manager, which may include, but are not limited to: Inventory Management (RMAs, Shipping, Receiving), Banking (Cash Management, Daily Deposits), Merchandising, etc.
• Sell merchandise and process payments by totaling purchases and processing cash, debit, or credit card payments appropriately and ensure proper cash management practices are being followed by Retail Specialists on shift
• Regularly update team members on sales progress and initiatives
• Lead by example in ensuring that all standard operating policies, processes, and procedures are being adhered to in the absence of the Store Manager
• Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive Retail Sales experience
• Previous experience in the wireless industry is an asset
• A positive attitude that leads to exceptional customer experience
• Ability to provide constructive feedback to peers
• Availability to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check. You may be required to work in other Freedom Mobile store locations within a 35km radius of your Home Store.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated