Retail Specialist (Freedom Mobile) – Robson & Thurlow (Freedom Mobile)
City : Vancouver
Category : Part-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordability to Canadians. Our diverse mix of resourceful people really make us shine by helping millions of Canadians live their best wireless experience. In addition to a competitive compensation and great recognition programs, Freedom connects you with an incredible culture and limitless opportunities to develop your career and move into your dream job.
If you’re an upbeat, self-starter who genuinely enjoys interacting with others, we have a great opportunity as a Part-time Retail Specialist at Robson & Thurlow in our Vancouver. A successful Retail Specialist turns the store visitor into a committed Freedom Mobile customer through building genuine connections!
What we offer:
• At Freedom, we recognize your great work through a monthly & yearly Sales Excellence Awards Program, corporate line with provided service, device subsidy and discounts on Freedom products & services.
• Career advancement and promotion opportunities within Freedom and Shaw in positions that meet your skills and experience.
• A competitive hourly wage plus a sales incentive program.
• Customizable health & dental benefits program and opportunities for company-matched pension and share purchase plans.
A typical day
Your day will be spent engaging customers, promoting and selling all things Freedom Mobile and creating meaningful interactions with customers through product/service demos, general device support, and other inquiries. You will be an integral part of a welcoming, upbeat, and diverse environment that encourages healthy competition for sales incentives. As you reach your personal and professional goals, you’ll enjoy being part of a team that succeeds and celebrates together.
• You love to communicate and connect with new people every day.
• You are energized by technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge.
• You are motivated by challenge and strive to build genuine connections with your customers.
• You are driven, always curious, eager, and outgoing.
• You may be required to work in other store locations within a 35km radius of your home store.
• You must have the ability to maintain a varied work schedule. This includes being available for evenings, weekends, and statutory holiday shifts.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
At Shaw, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral to the continued growth and success of our entire company. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our Company’s culture and creates a sense of belonging where people feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. This in turn promotes innovation through harnessing the variety of experiences, thoughts, and perspectives our employees have to offer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, age, or any other identifying characteristic.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.