Retail Sales Solutions Advisor- Niagara Region
City : Niagara Falls, ON, CA, L2T0A1
Category : Customer Service Representative
Industry : Financial Services/Banking
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 192837
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Client Solutions Advisor
We are actively recruiting experienced Client Solutions Advisors in the St. Catharines region.
As a Client Solutions Advisor you will be responsible for onboarding customers that have purchased a mortgage through our indirect mortgage salesforce. Your role will be to deepen customer relationships through the sale of banking solutions.
Is this role right for you?
- As a Client Solutions Advisor you’re results focused, driven, have strong sales acumen, and love meeting new people.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a relationship of mutual trust and confidence with customers, Mortgage Brokers, and key Scotiabank partners including Home Financing Advisors (HFAs), Broker Relationship Managers (BRMs), Home Financing Lending Managers (HFLMs), Underwriters and other branch employees to ensure successful transition of the customer.
- You’re willing to work variable hours including weekends and evenings and you’re available to meet customers at times that are convenient for them both in person and virtually.
- You possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle during working hours.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if:
- You have proven experience excelling in a sales environment (across any industry), 2+ years of sales experience is preferred.
- You enjoy the challenge of exceeding targets, and you can effectively manage changing priorities .
- You have previous experience of achieving objectives relating to sales results, effective customer hand-off, and adherence to compliance for products delivered and services offered.
- You’re a relationship builder who is focused on providing a great customer experience and deepening relationships with both new and existing customers.
What's in it for you?
- Supportive environment with coaches that are inspired to help you exceed your goals.
- The tools you need to be successful providing customers with advice and product solutions.
- Lucrative compensation package that includes base salary and quarterly compensation, putting you in control of how much you can earn.
- Unique lead generation program, where we provide you, pre-approved customer leads to generate your sales from
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Niagara Falls
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.