Retail Sales Associate – Orchard Park Shopping Centre
City : Kelowna
Category : Part-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
Are you passionate about driving superior sales results while providing an exceptional customer experience? If you’re an upbeat, self-starter who genuinely enjoys interacting with others, then we have an opportunity for you! We’re looking for a part-time Retail Sales Associate to join our retail location at Orchard Park Shopping Centre in Kelowna. A successful sales associate will turn the store visitor into a committed Shaw customer through building genuine connections.
What we offer:
• Competitive base wage plus a sales incentive program
• Discounts on Shaw products & services, for all your entertainment needs
• Customizable health & dental benefits program and opportunities for company matched pension and share purchase plans
• Career advancement opportunities throughout at Shaw and Freedom locations nationwide.
A typical day
You’ll spend your day engaging customers and promoting and selling all things Shaw: Internet, TV, Home Phone, Mobile Devices, and Plans. You'll create meaningful interactions with customers through product/service demos, general device support, and other inquiries. You’ll be an integral part of a welcoming, upbeat and diverse environment that encourages healthy competition for sales incentives. As you reach your personal and professional goals, you’ll enjoy being part of a team that succeeds and celebrates together.
• You love to communicate and connect with new people every day.
• You are energized by technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge.
• You are motivated by challenge and strive to build genuine connections with your customers.
• You are driven, always curious, eager, and outgoing.
• You must be at least 18 years of age. And some other things… You may be required to work in other store locations within a 35km radius of your Home Store. You must be able to maintain a varied work schedule to support the operational hours of our various retail stores, channels, and regions. This includes evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
•This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credi) background check
• You may be required to work in other store locations within a 35km radius of your Home Store
At Shaw, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral to the continued growth and success of our entire company. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our Company’s culture and creates a sense of belonging where people feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. This in turn promotes innovation through harnessing the variety of experiences, thoughts, and perspectives our employees have to offer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, age, or any other identifying characteristic.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.