Retail Ambassador – Front of the House
City : Atlanta GA, US
Category : PartTime
Industry : Consumer Products
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada
Please Note: This job description is for a role through an independent Coca-Cola partner staffing agency and is not a role for employment with The Coca-Cola Company or its affiliated entities. Questions regarding this role should be directed to the staffing agency as the agency, and not The Coca-Cola Company, is responsible for making all employment-related decisions regarding it.
The Retail Ambassador for "Front of House" duties consist of greeting and assisting internal and external guests.
- Stocking, staging and transporting merchandise to the sales floor.
- Cycle counts, ticketing and maintaining visual standards on the sales floor and at the cash wrap.
- Cash handling will be a requirement for all ambassadors.
- Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other ambassadors and productively with minimal supervision.
- Function as a source of knowledge about retail merchandise at WOCC, its products and history, current stock and inventory levels.
- Demonstrate features and benefits of merchandise/product in order to educate the customer and promote sales.
- Handle POS transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Demonstrate selling skills including, but not limited to, approaching and acknowledging, identifying needs, suggesting, and closing, in order to promote sales and a positive experience for the customer.
- Participates in organizing and executing the bi-annual inventory and performs scheduled inventory updating/cycle counts.
- Assist with all price changes and ticket merchandise prior to staging on sales floor.
- Assist and maintain sales floor and cash wrap for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain visual standards and follow the plan-o-grams set by the planners and merchandise manager.
- Assist with Sales and Vending Retail.
- Assist and support marketing/event team with after-hours events.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No experience is required
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Able to communicate on a two-way radio with proper etiquette
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- This position requires constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing.
- Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to function as part of a team
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Basic math skills
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
- Possess a thirst for learning
Candidates must be able to work weekends, weekdays and holidays. Flexible shifts varying between the hours of 9am and midnight. This role is part time working 24 hours each week.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.