City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, but the wireless freedom Canadians deserve and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a Retail Advertising Manager to lead and execute best-in-class, engaging retail experiences for Freedom Mobile. Combining creative and project management strengths, you will manage and deliver the Freedom Mobile brand experience in our retail and third party environments. You are a strategic and creative thinker with strong communication skills. Working with internal stakeholders, you will have day-to-day responsibilities for the management, direction and oversight of all creative and in-store messaging. You will work closely with our in-house merchandising team, in-house creative team, and outside vendors to ensure timely and seamless implementation.
• 8-10 years with proven background in creating engaging customer centric retail experiences
• Proven expertise in retail design and execution management
• Proven experience in creating solid briefs and ownership of final product
• Solid understanding of retail trends, bringing to life best in class experiences for our customers
• Collaborative management of key internal and external stakeholders
• Cross functional leadership and influence experience
• Experience in taking complex concepts and turning them into simple messages
• Ability to adapt and thrive through ambiguity and complexity with demonstrated excellence in project management, attention to detail, problem solving and always meeting timelines
• Solid grasp of print and digital production
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on stakeholder needs
• University or College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising/Communications or Business
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated