City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
We are looking for a Retail Advertising Manager to lead and execute best-in-class, engaging retail experiences for Freedom Mobile. Combining creative and project management strengths, you will manage and deliver the Freedom Mobile brand experience in our retail and third party environments. You are a strategic and creative thinker with strong communication skills. Working with internal stakeholders, you will have day-to-day responsibilities for the management, direction and oversight of all creative and in-store messaging. You will work closely with our in-house merchandising team, in-house creative team, and outside vendors to ensure timely and seamless implementation.
• 8-10 years with a proven background in advertising and creative service management, creating leading and engaging customer-centric retail experiences
• Proven expertise in managing retail design and final execution
• Proven experience in creating solid creative briefs through to delivery of final product
• Solid understanding of retail trends, bringing to life best-in-class experiences for our customers
• Collaborative management of key internal and external stakeholders
• Cross-functional leadership and influence experience
• Experience in taking complex concepts and turning them into simple messages
• Ability to adapt and thrive through ambiguity and complexity with demonstrated excellence in project management, attention to detail, problem-solving, and always meeting timelines
• Solid grasp of print and digital production
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on stakeholder needs
• University or College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising/Communications or Business
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated