City : HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Our RBC Accounting Services team is continuing to grow as we manage our business demands. We are looking for Full-time roles in our organization, to work in our Accounts Payable, Vendor Master or Fixed Assets teams. As a Resolutions Officer, you will be responsible for accurate, timely and complete processing of transactions. You will identify and escalate issues for problem resolution with a continuous improvement mindset, and look for opportunities for process improvements or fixing of service issues.
What will you do?
- Takes ownership and accountability for the resolution of issues and concerns at the first point of contact; demonstrating a long-term perspective in addressing vendor/business partner concerns
- Provides consistent and high quality service within established benchmarks contributing to achievement of service levels (SLA’s and KPI’s)
- Ensures all documents/data are examined for completeness and accuracy, and takes appropriate steps to correct any errors or omissions
- Proactively identifies and recommends solutions to recurring errors and service gaps; acts as a referral point/Subject Matter Expert (SME) for sales and service RBC employees and vendors.
- Maintaining any generic mailbox to ensure inquiries are answered promptly, within SLA’s.
- Maintain high proficiency in accounts payable systems and processes and controls ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Exercises due diligence in following operational risk policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Assist in reviews of transactions/reports/documents to ensure compliance/adherence with policies/procedures/guidelines (SOX, G/L attestation, EUC, Enterprise G/L Attestation policy and APG)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.