REQ-911 Corporate Facilities Admin Intern (Open)
City : Toronto
Category : Full time
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Interac
Corporate Facilities Administration Intern
Hiring a Facilities Administrator Intern to be responsible for the day-to-day office operations including reception, facilities repairs, maintenance and mailroom activities and be the back up for the Facilities Functions under the guidance of the Corporate Facilities Coordinator & Senior Manager.
You’re Great At…
- Security Management
- Health and Safety
- Corporate Services
- Facilities Operation & Maintenance
Who Are You?
- Able to perform work onsite
- Consistently demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to deliver a high level of customer service while taking into consideration a variety of tasks
- High level of responsiveness, emotional intelligence and an overall high level of professionalism and discretion when dealing with different stakeholders.
- Individual will demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication skills both oral and written to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment consisting of technology and business professionals within the organization.
- Ability to self-manage competing priorities; meet tight deadlines and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Punctual with strong attendance history
- Ability to lift boxes of about 20lbs
- Must demonstrate a positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in Interac Corp
- Must be eligible to work for Interac Corp. in Canada in a Full Time Capacity
Must Have Skills:
- Extensive customer services behaviour in person and via phone
- Multitasker and able to prioritize/organizational skills
- Admin experience using Microsoft 365 Offices & Outlook
Nice To Have Skills:
- Basic skills in problem solving
- Taking initiative
- Attention to detail
- Team player
PLEASE NOTE: to be eligible for Interac internship roles, the candidate must be currently enrolled in a post secondary academic institution.
How we work
We know that exceptional people have great ideas and are passionate about their work. Our culture encourages excellence and actively rewards contributions with:
Connection: You’re surrounded by talented people every day who are driven by their passion of a common goal.
Core Values: They define us. Living them helps us be the best at what we do.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay is driven by individual and corporate performance and we provide a multitude of benefits and perks.
Education: To ensure you are the best at what you do we invest in you