REQ-906 Asset Management Analyst Intern (Open)
City : Toronto
Category : Full time
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Interac
Asset Management Analyst Intern
Intern will work with the Asset Manager and will be responsible for supporting the management of the organization assets. The intern will assist with tracking, managing and maintaining assets using ServiceNow and other tools. This individual will gain hands on experience in Asset Management.
You're Great At...
- Assist in procuring IT equipment's
- Help in conducting asset inventory
- Support in monitoring asset within ServiceNow
- Perform other ad hoc duties assigned by Asset Manager
Who Are You?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Diploma in IT, Business Administrator or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint Etc.
Must be eligible to work for Interac Corp. in Canada in a Full Time Capacity
Must Have Skills:
- Understand the life cycle if hardware and software asset
- IT Experience (eg. Operations, database, engineering)
- Demonstrated ability to gather, organize and correlate information
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with hardware, software and IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Experience in the audit and compliance of IT Asset
- Experience in license metrics
PLEASE NOTE: to be eligible for Interac internship roles, the candidate must be currently enrolled in a post secondary academic institution.
How we work
We know that exceptional people have great ideas and are passionate about their work. Our culture encourages excellence and actively rewards contributions with:
Connection: You’re surrounded by talented people every day who are driven by their passion of a common goal.
Core Values: They define us. Living them helps us be the best at what we do.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay is driven by individual and corporate performance and we provide a multitude of benefits and perks.
Education: To ensure you are the best at what you do we invest in you