Remote Social Media Customer Success Manager (Ongoing Opportunities)
City : Calgary
Category : Full-time Advertising
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
As an ICUC Regulated Client Success Manager (CSM), you are at the front line, delivering best-in-class account management to ensure our clients achieve their goals. Your mission is to retain and grow their business by identifying and implementing the ICUC products and services that will help them recognize value and meet their goals. You will work closely with the people on the revenue and operations teams, in addition to your Director, to grow and retain your accounts.
The role requires you to be a confident self-starter with strong project management and budgeting skills. We value entrepreneurial thinking and the pace of our business requires a focused, get-on-with-it attitude. You must bring an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos and be a team player who can work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
- Understand digital health needs and enhance the value and stickiness of client accounts.
- Conduct regular client account reviews, status meetings, and presentations.
- Ensure timely delivery of client activity reports.
- Advise clients on social media strategy while considering digital standards.
- Monitor and meet all client Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) while ensuring high-quality service through shadowing and other methods.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities for additional services that align with client goals.
- Set up and implement compliant social media projects.
- Maintain Salesforce records, keeping Opps and Projects up to date.
- Collaborate with colleagues on proposals and Statements of Work (SOWs) using Salesforce.
- Foster partnerships with other client agencies, including media, creative, and PR.
- Oversee and guide clients through updates related to regulated social media regulations.
- Keep clients informed about ICUC's evolving services.
- Contribute to new business pitches.
- Work with senior management to shape ICUC's strategic offer.
- 3 years of social media, agency, and enterprise client experience, inclusive of diverse industries and clients.
- 3+ years of Account Management Experience, working with clients from various backgrounds.
- Proficient experience and knowledge working in organic social media is required. Additional experience with paid social is considered beneficial.
- Experience in social media management, strategy, and familiarity with inclusive platforms such as Sprinklr, Khoros, and Sprout is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, and other inclusive communication tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with engaging presentation abilities, promoting inclusivity and accessibility.
- Strong organizational abilities and time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and adapt to changes quickly in a fast-paced, inclusive, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Must possess proficient collaborative skills, working effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Must be able to problem-solve effectively and inclusively.
- Awareness of current social media trends and a thorough understanding of industry business trends to advocate inclusive best practices.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsu.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.