Regional Sales Manager
City : Canada
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
Regional Sales Manager
Sunbury Transport is a premier transportation company, specializing in US and Canadian cross-border shipments as well as domestic Canadian shipments, offering logistics services and managing freight via truckload van, flatbed, bulk wood fiber and container service. We draw on exceptional teams – in the office and on the road – to provide diverse and innovative trucking and logistics solutions.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in Brampton, Ontario.
- Ensure sales revenue and gross margin targets are achieved
- Execute long-term and short-term sales strategy to accelerate business growth for all divisions - Vans, Liquid, Bulk, Flatbed & Brokerage
- Maintain key customer relationships while developing and implementing strategies for expanding the company's customer base
- Explore new markets that align with the company growth strategy
- Explore adjacent markets, services and products and development of these opportunities for revenue growth
- Source and quote on contracts
- Develop and maintain extensive industry knowledge within defined sales verticals
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Education required: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of Experience required: 10+ years of experience in a comparable industry
- Capability in increasing margins through aggressive management of price, mix, and cost
- Established contacts and relationship with potential customers and channel partners would be an asset
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team orientated environment
- Capacity to assume more significant responsibilities over time
- Proven growth leader
- Bilingualism would be an asset
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Sunbury Transport is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.