Regional Manager Parts and Accessories, EZ
City : Brossard, QC
Category : Field
Industry : Automotive
Employer : Hyundai Canada
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
We currently have need to for a Regional Manager Parts and Accessories in our Brossard, QC office reporting to the Manager, Parts Accessories & Service Marketing in our Markham office. The overall purpose of this position is to improve and promote parts and accessories sales and to manage and support service marketing initiatives and strategies. To maintain and improve Hyundai Auto Canada Corp’s parts and accessories positioning in the market and assist the dealer network in developing sales and marketing strategies pertaining to parts, accessories and service marketing.
• Manage retail Parts & accessories Sales Targets and optimize performance in the region
• Support Service & Marketing Campaigns
• Support and manage booking programs
• Manage and optimize the company's parts wholesale
• Support Service retention tools
• Support national accounts (chemicals, tires, etc.)
• Maintain positive working relationship with the dealer network
• Manage dealers' performance by regularly communicating, implementing and administering the various department policies and procedures including attainment of objectives and adherence to the dealer agreement
• Provide recommendations for parts and accessories operational improvements to dealers in order to maximize and increase sales and retention, operational parts effectiveness and parts and service profitability
• Perform other parts, accessories and service marketing field duties as assigned or required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Completion of an undergraduate degree, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in same or similar function with automotive experience being desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong MS Office skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong business systems analysis skills
• Experience in automotive industry preferred
• Bilingual English/French is a requirement
• Able to travel away from the normal location of work
Why join our team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 5 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business, but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support.
The first round of candidates will be reviewed on or before September 18, 2023.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.