Regional Enablement Coach
City : WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will act as a strategic advisor to the Integrated Market RVP and leaders in your market to help build and execute effective Practice Management Routines that drive exceptional advice and experience for our clients. You will support the Winnipeg area.
What will you do?
- Through a combination of routines, you will advance the coaching capability of the leaders you work with to positively impact advisor effectiveness and client experience in order to prove drive sustained performance
- Provide change management and change leadership around National and Regional strategic initiatives
- Lead and coach to the effective application of Practice Management Routines, Advice Experience and In-The-Moment Advice Experience, Observational Coaching method, change management and skill building
- Support the development and execution of robust Market Activation plans
- Plan, prepare for and/or execute on a variety of meetings and workshops, both virtual and in person.
- Role model of RBC’s modernized Values. Inspire Collective Ambition. Win with the full power of One RBC for our purpose, vision, priorities.
What do you need to succeed?
- Ability to prioritize for greatest impact
- Strong understanding and experience in effectively executing or coaching to:
- Practice Management Routines
- Observational Coaching Method
- Advice Experience and In-The-Moment Advice Experience
- Strong understanding of RBC Reporting – SSE,
- Ability to digest and synthesize a significant amount of information in order to communicate simply and effectively to the leaders you support
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Expert proficiency in client facing technology like OLB, mobile, Client Connect, and MyAdvisor
- Advanced proficiency with PowerPoint, Outlook and WebEx is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Job SkillsAgile Methodology, Business Data Analysis, Customer Service, Decision Making, Design Thinking, Digital Transformation, High Impact Communication, Implementation, Long Term Planning, Time Management
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.