City : Winnipeg, MB
Category : Field Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
About This Opportunity
Our Daily Mission is to create a better future and deliver optimism to our customers, consumers, and communities. At Coke Canada, we welcome and celebrate our differences, together we are creating an inclusive environment where we all see, hear and feel like we belong.
Coke Canada Cooler Service Field Technicians are the primary contact for maintenance, repair, and mechanical service on cold drink equipment for a variety of stores throughout a designated region.
Our ideal candidate would have HVAC or refrigeration vocational certification, combined with demonstrated mechanical, technical, and electrical aptitude.
Wage: $28.62/hr + Benefits. The successful candidate would have access to a company service vehicle for use of work.
** Candidate would need to pass 2 aptitude tests to be successful in the position.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in the field to keep in proper operating condition
- Maneuver equipment to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory by practicing Kaizen initiatives; this includes ordering new supplies, performing bi-annual inventory audits, and keeping vehicle clean and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Maintains positive customer relationships with effective communication
- Consistently bending, kneeling and lifting 50+ pounds
- Refrigeration or HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred
- HVAC certification preferred
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of one to three (1-3) years of general technical experience would be considered an asset
- One (1) plus years of refrigeration/HVAC experience would be considered an asset
- Plumbing and electro/mechanical experience would be considered an asset
- Prior diagnostic troubleshooting is an asset
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical, and electrical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license.
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.<div ccp_infra_copy_id="267ca091-a1d7-4f64-bb3d-b83a8793b9ce" ccp_infra_timestamp="1672846686933" ccp_infra_user_hash="2208836376" ccp_infra_version="3" data-ccp-timestamp="1672846686933">
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com