Red Seal Painter
City : Saint John
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Heavy and civil engineering construction
Employer : J.D. Irving
RED SEAL PAINTER
Gulf Operators Limited is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently accepting applications for an Red Seal Painter to join our team.
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects.
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired.
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components.
- Complete sand blasting and painting of heavy equipment.
- Auto Body and Collison Technician Certificate or relevant experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Committed to a positive safety culture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with shifting priorities and multiple tasks
- This position offers a competitive wage rate and comprehensive benefits package with includes health, drug, dental and RRSPs.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.