Red Seal Electrician
City : Chipman
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Wood product manufacturing
Employer : J.D. Irving
RED SEAL ELECTRICIAN
At J. D. Irving, Limited, you are a part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity, are passionate about achieving results, and committed to the service of sound environmental management. We are focused on continuous improvement and use leading edge technology to grow our businesses and provide increasing career opportunities.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
The Sawmills Divisions is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our Grand Lake Timber team as a Red Seal Electrician.
- Education Required: Red Seal Certification
- Years of Experience Required: 2 to 5 years of industrial electrical experience
- Having knowledge or experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and various control systems
- Work experience in a sawmill is also an asset
- Work on shifts, including nights or weekends
• General electrical maintenance including inspections, repairs and new construction
• Trouble shooting with members of the Maintenance Team and diagnosing issues (includes using a PLC ladder logic)
• Responding to requests from both the Shift Foreman and Maintenance Team Supervisors
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.