City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company and manage our front desk and perform a variety of administrative tasks. The Receptionist will provide excellent customer service to our internal and external clients and be the initial contact with guests and callers.
• Welcome guests and greet people who visit our office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
• Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
• Ability to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
• General reception/administrative responsibilities and special projects as assigned. May help other staff members in clerical overload situations
• Handle incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner, maintaining records as necessary
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Other duties as assigned