Quaker Sales Planning Analyst
City : Mississauga
Category : Sales
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
The Quaker Sales Planning Analyst position will provide analytical support to the Quaker Sales Planning team and our cross functional partners to ultimately deliver our sales, profit and share targets. The Sales Planning Analyst will also support our cross functional partners in the internal annual business planning cycle and our external JBP (Joint Business Planning) cycle with our customer development team.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Lead the development of the President’s Topline Report as well as ownership of the Quaker periodic data in Nielsen
- Lead sales fundamentals and execution reporting
- Work with cross functional partners to complete post game analysis on our innovation & programs sharing key insights with the organization
- Manage perfect launch tools (innovation & in store programming) for the customer development team
- Support cross functional partners in annual business planning – business review, strategy, AOP
- Support the customer development team in JBP
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline
- Solid understanding of category, customer, consumer and competitive activity with ability to integrate knowledge into a compelling sales story
- Strong bias towards action
- Strong team building/collaborative relationship skills, given interaction with key business stakeholders
- Solid project/time management capabilities
- Strong analytical and management skills to understand market performance and identify opportunities and map action plans.
- Strong competency and knowledge in the area of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and demonstrated computer literacy and application
- Familiar with Nielsen, customer data sources (LDIA, IRI, Retail Link), and Power BI
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world