Quaker Key Account Manager – Shoppers Drug Mart & Fortinos
City : Mississauga
Category : Sales
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer strategies, business plans, practices and processes to optimize business results
- Build JBP building blocks and gain customer alignment to JBP targets (sales and profit) that support internal AOP, and develop annual customer plan to deliver on targets.
- Ensure pricing, distribution, shelf and perimeter fundamentals are in place
- Collaborate, sell and negotiate through various levels and functions of the customer’s organization
- Forecast management – responsible for keeping all stakeholder up to date with forecast changes and holding customer accountable to commitments
- Enable execution of customer plans by WHSE Retail teams through regular, effective, impactful, and timely communication
- Leverage category and shoppers’ insights and loyalty data to develop sell stories
- Active P&L Management, internally for PepsiCo & Externally for the customer – ensuring sales, profit and net revenue targets are met
- Collaboration with cross functional partners (Finance, Field, Customer Insights, Sales Strategy, Brand, Shopper Marketing, Supply Chain) to develop creative and winning solutions to meet both internal and external expectations
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- University degree, preferably in business discipline
- 2years customer facing role and / or 2yrs DSD/Warehouse front line management experience
- Ability to develop and execute strategic, fact based annual business plans and develop creative solutions to challenges.
- Strong thinking skills, able to see connections in data and trends
- Ability to multitask and effectively handle several projects/priorities.
- A self-starting individual who has a demonstrated track record of success and sound decision- making.
- Highly motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world