Job Title: QA Test Automation Developer
Department: Information Technology
Job Overview and Responsibilities
As a key member of the QA team, you will participate in designing, building and maintaining our automated test suites as well as executing manual testing for Aldo Group's omni-channel experiences and our backend systems.
- Design, build and maintain the automated test suites supporting our web application
- Provide input towards developing an automation strategy
- Coach team members on testing tools and test techniques
- Work closely with developers to assist in debugging, testing and identify defects
- Log defects with clear reproduction steps in our tracking system
- Perform manual testing including regression testing for each release when needed
- Participate in Agile working practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Experience designing, building and maintaining modern UI automated test suites
- Experience working in Selenium test NG, Jenkins, Java, and GIT
- Agile Methodology
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman and RestAssured
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.