City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to join our team and oversee the quality of all products and services that our organization produces.
Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services.
Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet our organization’s standards across the board.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Make recommendations for improvement.
- Create training materials and operating manuals.
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with JIRA would be an asset.
- Experience navigating browser dev tools such as Chrome Inspector would be an asset.
- Experience with Browser Stack would be an asset.
- Experience with automation tools such as Jest or Selenium would be an asset but not required.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Assurance Specialist
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.