PT Marketing/Stock Handler
City : WINNIPEG, Manitoba
Category : Part-Time w/o Benefits
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. In a performance driven culture, you excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering results.
- Strong presentation skills concern for order and quality
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Brings others together when needed. Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and successes, and encourages or contributes to open dialogue
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
- Detail oriented results-oriented
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Stock Associate, You Will:
- Understand the competitive market and promote the advantages of HBC brands
- Assisting with the organization of the stock room
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently
- Leverage PK (product knowledge) as a differentiating factor in the service experience
- Demonstrate appropriate selling behaviors and achieve KPI's (key performance indicators) to deliver business objectives
- Foster partnerships and work together with all departments to assist the customer more efficiently
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.