Property Management Coordinator
City : Laval
Category : Real Estate
Industry : Retail
Employer : Alimentation Couche-Tard
JOIN OUR TEAM
Maybe you’ve stopped by for a coffee, fueled up your car or grabbed something to eat on the go. Then you know what Couche-Tard is all about. Our mission is simple: to make our customers' lives a little easier every day. We’ve grown into a successful global company with over 15,000 stores in 26 countries, serving more than 6 million customers each day. In all, we have more than 120,000 people working at our stores and support offices.
Property Management Coordinator
Department : Property Administration
Place : Laval, (4204, boul. Industriel, Laval)
Type of employment : Permanent, full time
Hybrid mode : 3 days at the office et 2 days remotely
Are you particularly attentive to detail? Are you passionate about analyzing and reconciling expenses? Does the property management industry speak to you? If so, look no further, we have the job for you!
Reporting to the Property Administration Manager of Canada, within the Property Administration team, the Coordinator will perform the administration tasks of a real estate portfolio.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Here are some ways you can make a difference:
- Analyze invoices;
- Contact the owners to obtain supporting documents needed;
- Check the lease, if the charges are allowed by it;
- Prepare Excel tables to summarize expenses;
- Preparing and balancing rents;
- Re-invoice tenants;
- Track account age;
- Other related tasks.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
We want you to join our team! Here's what we're looking for:
- Sense of thoroughness ;
- Ability to work independently ;
- Good Knowledge of Excel ;
- College diploma, DEP in accounting or relevant experience;
- Essential Bilingualism (French et English).
WHY WORK WITH US
Our job openings in stores and offices allow you to grow quickly within a global company, while benefiting from a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you. Here are some of the attractive benefits we offer:
- Complete benefits packages (medical and dental);
- Possibility of enrolling in a pension plan with employer contributions or a stock purchase plan;
- Employee discounts in stores and with multiple of our partners;
- Paid time off plan including vacation, sick days and personal days;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic and high performing team;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and to evolve professionally in a fast-growing company;
- Scholarship program available to the employee and the employee's children.
- Mode hybrid.
You are only a few clicks away from joining an exceptional company! Those interested in this position should apply on our career site: https://carrieres.couche-tard.com
Internal candidate? Apply through Workday.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; Only selected individuals will be contacted.
Couche-Tard attaches great importance to diversity in the workplace and subscribes to the principle of employment equity by encouraging applications from designated groups, namely: women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Couche-Tard / Circle K valorise la diversité et de l’inclusion et vise à créer un milieu de travail sain, accessible et gratifiant qui met en valeur la contribution unique de nos employés au succès de notre entreprise. En tant qu'employeur qui s'engage à respecter l'équité en matière d'emploi, nous encourageons les candidatures les plus diverses afin de pouvoir nous doter d’un effectif varié et représentatif de nos clients et des communautés que l’on sert. Des accommodements sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats qui participent à tous les aspects du processus de sélection.