City : WATERLOO
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Promotions Specialist - ( 230001UT )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 26,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day feeling inspired, excited about your job, and do you like to be part of a winning team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by amazing creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
Are you a self-starter with super organizational skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? Stantec is looking for a Promotions Specialist for our Canada East team. This position requires someone who has a creative side and likes to connect with others — a team player who knows how to showcase a brand so that it stands out among the competition. This position will focus on promotional programs, content programs and campaigns.
Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we’re committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Elevate and showcase the Stantec brand as effectively as possible. Ensure all messaging and graphics are developed in alignment with Company standards, specifically Stantec's brand guidelines.
- Align promotional activities with business strategy and brand reputation through the implementation of the annual Marketing & Public Relations Plans.
- Translate complex ideas into dynamic, engaging and on brand ideas.
- Develop promotion plan and execute events, webinars, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Provide a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Develop content and maintain campaign calendar in close alignment with the Public Relations (social media) team.
- Work in close partnership with SEO, graphic design, and digital marketing professionals to ensure that the content produced is aligned with the overall goals of each campaign.
- Measure and report performance of campaigns and assess against goals.
- Keep abreast of trends and advancements in digital and social media marketing as well as emerging technologies and applications.
- Participate in larger Public Relations and Digital team meetings, as needed, to discuss specific content initiatives and contribute to brainstorm sessions for story and promotional campaign development and content marketing strategies.
- Photography planning and execution.
- Lead Award submission in partnership with the Marketing team.
Your Capabilities & Credentials
- Strong project management, event organization, and workback and deadline management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools, Microsoft Office including Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms, and cloud-based interfaces.
- Strong presentation skills in small and large group environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Solution-orientated mindset with and ability to successfully balance conflicting priorities and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creative, strategic thinker.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Fundamental understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to tell brand stories and communicate complex, technical ideas in simple language.
- Highly proficient with digital marketing systems, with a preference for enterprise systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, and/or Hootsuite.
- Experience hosting webinars and digital events on commonly used platforms, such as Teams
- Proficient with digital marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEO tools.
- Proven ability to use digital marketing data to inform digital strategy and tactics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with creative professionals (writers, graphic designers, videographers) in a team environment, as well as to work autonomously.
- Experience presenting content and analytics to teams, including senior leaders.
- Familiarity with photography and video production is considered an asset.
Education & Experience
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, or related area.
- 2-5 years of experience in a promotions/digital/marketing role.
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is an asset.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Benefits Summary: Full-time and part-time employees will have access to health, dental, and vision plans, a well-being program, health care spending account, wellness spending accounts, group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, group tax-free savings account, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage, and paid time off.
Temporary/casual employees will have access to group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, and group tax-free savings account.
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Waterloo
Other Locations : Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth, Canada-Ontario-Stoney Creek, Canada-Ontario-London, Canada-New Brunswick-Fredericton, Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador-St. John's, Canada-Ontario-Markham, Canada-Ontario-Ottawa, Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Organization : BC-1506 Marketing & Communications-CA Central & Atlantic
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Apr 24, 2023, 11:09:21 AM
Req ID: 230001UT
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans