Project Manager, Design and Delivery, Hybrid Work Place
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 384840
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Are you passionate about the customer experience and willing to do whatever it takes to make it better?
Are you an effective, confident communicator that knows the right questions to ask to get the job done?
The Bell Design and Delivery team is at the forefront of the design and delivery of large capital-dependent programs focused on supporting the achievement of Bell’s Strategic Imperatives.
The Project Manager, PMO and Governance is accountable for the methodology and metric tracking of project impacts and benefits, while also ensuring proper governance processes are in place to successfully deliver these initiatives.
- Assess current financial governance process and create stronger controls/methodologies to ensure accurate forecasting of operating expenses and of project benefits
- Manage the continuous input and updates to project benefits and impacts being delivered both short and long-term
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on benefits and impacts being delivered at the project-level and their relevance to the big picture
- Be the liaison and provide governance between various cross-functional teams and workforce to ensure accurate and relevant metrics are being used to effectively manage our business
- Develop new processes to track and report on actuals; reassess the current means and metrics used in efforts to streamline current ways of working
- Create and manage controls and forecasts to prove the viability of new/existing initiatives from both a financial and benefit delivery perspective
- Leverage historical data and analytics to guide business decisions and provide sound recommendations to project managers
Experience and Core Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to work with numbers
- Experience in cyclical reporting
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Curious and asks questions to uncover the story behind the data
- Able to go from macro to micro – can grasp the big picture but drill down when needed
- Comfortable communicating at all different levels, from cross-functional to executive
- Passion for uncovering business needs, identifying opportunities, and aligning efforts to ensure timely implementation
- Experience in creating strategic presentations to executives and senior management to provide program updates
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Ability to understand complex dynamics of working with multiple stakeholders with divergent interests
- Fully proficient in MS Office suite
Preferred Experience and Education:
- PM/PMO experience an asset
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Math, Finance, Economics, or related field
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/19/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.