Project Manager – Corporate Services (70302847)
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Project Management
Industry : Human Resources
Employer : Sodexo
Lead teams in the many facets of project management within Corporate Services segment. This role would focus on major in-segment projects (ie. Kitchen re-modeling, facility construction projects, …), in-account projects as well as new business development initiatives. The individual will work closely with segment leaders, vendors/subcontractors, in-unit personnel and other functional teams to achieve measurable and sustainable results to business expansion and development activities.
How you'll make an impact:
- Plan and develop the project Idea from inception to completion. Assess project needs, connect internal and external stakeholders and resources and establish a schedule and process for project delivery.
- Provide guidance to the governance body & project unit – monitor project progress issuing project dashboard and updating risk registers.
- Anticipate any potential challenges before they happen and adapt/problem-solve to keep control of project deliverables.
- Ensure all project deliverables are in conformance with all regulatory requirements.
- Assist in defining and leading the path towards establishing a culture of business expansion/development.
- Assist business development RFI/RFP initiatives, mobilization, due diligence, and data collection activities including travel to operational sites as required.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A university degree or a college degree
- Knowledge and strong interest in facility management, kitchen/food facilities or similar sector
- 3-5 years experience in managing projects is required, PMP certification would be an asset
- Solid decision-making capability, results driven and with affinity for details
- Knowledge of multiple business functions such as human resources, operations, finance, customer service, and IT
- Proactive approach and ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- Ability to influence cross-functional site leadership, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel >70% to unit locations within the GTA, with occasional travel elsewhere in Canada
- Fluency in French and English, an asset
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers
- 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company
- Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. As a provider of services in many client locations, including hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes, we require that all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs