Project Coordinator (Installation Services)
City : Antigonish
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
PROJECT COORDINATOR (INSTALLATION SERVICES)
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you up for the challenge of elevating the customer experience through providing the best solution as a trusted partner for our customers?
There are several administrative roles needed to support the sales and operations teams. We have an immediate need for an install administrative assistant at our Kent location – 35 Market St., Antigonish NS
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support to the Install Sales team
- Manage billing and invoicing
- Process Purchase orders for special order materials
- Receive and direct incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Photocopy, fax and maintain central filing systems and administration files.
- Communicate with others involved in the process and letting a supervisor know when assistance is required to solve a problem
- Other administrative duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- Experience with D365 and Microsoft Office is considered an asset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Customer Service experience is considered an asset
- Experience in a similar role is an asset
What we offer:
- Monday – Friday with occasional weekends
- A safe work environment
- Wellness program
- Scholarship and Bursaries
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discount
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP contribution
- Continuous learning and Career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodation please email, RetailRecruitment@kent.ca
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Worried you do not meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that many applicants apply only to job opportunities when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. At Kent we promote an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated, recognized, and empowered to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are worried you did not meet all the requirements, we would encourage you to still apply.
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.