Project Controls – New Graduate
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Join us and be challenged to build great projects, a rewarding career and stronger communities.
Project Controls at Fluor participate in planning, scheduling, progressing, cost control, forecasting and reporting aspects for a specific project. Project Controls Specialists are assigned throughout the project lifecycle and will enjoy seeing completion of their work from start to finish.
• Learn and apply the cost and/or scheduling terminology
• Learn and understand the principles of Project Structures
• Collect data, input updates, and produce basic cost / scheduling / progress management reports
• Ensure efficiency and accuracy in generating and gathering data; maintain orderly records to ensure the integrity of the system
• Assist in the change management process
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and global standards