Project Controls Administrator
City : WINNIPEG
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Project Controls Administrator - ( 2400006I )
Many of the world’s top engineers and scientists come together in our Water business because they view a community’s interaction with water a bit differently—as a single holistic system, rather than unconnected networks divided by jurisdictional boundaries. Working throughout the hydrologic cycle, we are delivering sustainable solutions to make sure water is where it should be and available when needed. Our experts guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. Every day, we help communities improve, reuse, and protect this precious resource for future generations. By 2025 we’re hiring 2,000 people (like you) to join our team. Grow with us, H2O+U.
We are currently seeking a full-time in office Project Controls Administrator (9-month term position) for our Winnipeg MB office. The Project Controls Administrator is a junior level role which requires excellent communication and organizational skills and a willingness to work as part of a team to successfully deliver projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Project Manager and clients to direct and coordinate project staff
- Execute daily deadlines
- Coordinate builders and developer’s deadlines within turnaround times
- Prepare lists for project staff by area and by deadline dates
- Coordinate resources, meetings, and information with not only project staff but also with clients and external stakeholders
- Maintain client work relationships
- Maintain project documents and reports
- Review grade plans and ensure they are accurate to drainage plans
- Keep project organized and running smoothly
- Report any problems that arise and handle them accordingly
- Ensure projects are being carried out as per agreements.
- Carry out other Project Controls duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor or the Functional Manager from time to time
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, business writing, electronic communications and presentations
- Ability to take direction and give direction in a kind and straight forward manner
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and work well with others to achieve group results
- Ability to multi-task and make timely decisions while working on several projects or tasks during any given day on a consistent basis
- Must be able to manage time, be organized, and set priorities
- Possess strong problem solving silks and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Office and Adobe
- Experience working in SharePoint.
Education and Experience
A degree or Diploma in a numerate or administration discipline from a recognized institution.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Benefits Summary: Regular full-time and part-time employees will have access to health, dental, and vision plans, a well-being program, health care spending account, wellness spending accounts, group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, group tax-free savings account, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage, and paid time off.
Temporary/casual employees will have access to group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, and group tax-free savings account.
The benefits information listed above may not apply to union positions because benefits for such positions are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Primary Location : Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg
Organization : BC-1112 Water-CA Prairies & Territories
Employee Status : Temporary
Job Level : Entry Level
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jan 16, 2024, 6:16:39 PM
Req ID: 2400006I
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans