City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Subject opening is with Project Controls. The individual will be responsible for assessment of progress for ongoing work with a focus on piping discipline and provide the input to project progress data base (MileMarker), based on the approved quantities and actual installation progress; implement a plan to track against the baseline on a regular basis; will work with team of Project Controls specialists, analyzing and reporting on the project status. The individual needs to be a self-starter, effective communicator, highly motivated, lump sum project experience, specialized in database analysis and management.
The work location will be at the Project Site located in Kitimat, British Columbia with a fixed rotation cycle.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES/FUNCTIONS:
• Perform Project Control progress measurement and reporting activities and coordinates the preparation of progress calculations and reports on the project.
• Responsible for the administration of progress database (MileMarker) for his piping scope
• Implement a plan to track against the baseline on a regular basis.
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Participate in training courses
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• May need to travel for project assignments and in support of business-related matters