City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians – and they’re taking notice. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, but the wireless freedom Canadians deserve and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Are you passionate about touching people’s lives by turning customer insight to action? Are you willing to collaborate with different teams to turn marketing strategy to running programs which directly influence the bottom-line results? We’d love to meet you.
As a Marketing Manager, Strategy and Programs, Customer Base Management you will…
Analysis and insight (30%)
• Build hypothesis and work with the analytics team to validate it with deep dive analysis.
• Create customer insight by independently analyzing data from different sources using dashboards, analytical tools and MS office programs
• Analyze campaign and program outputs and recommend changes to improve performance of campaigns/programs Strategy Development (20%)
• Analyze the base movements and behavior and propose strategies to mitigate churn and increase revenue
• Help to develop new base management policies to mitigate churn and increase revenue
• Identify pain points within customers journeys and propose changes for a smoother customer experience Channel Management (20%)
• Partner with Care, retail and digital team to ensure all channels have access to appropriate tools for base traffic to deliver on KPIs
• Monitor the promo effectiveness and churn mitigation performance per channel Program/Campaign Management (15%)
• Build reactive and proactive campaigns and programs to mitigate churn and increase revenue
• Execute programs end to end from idea generation to post analysis
• Brief communication team to create campaign communication materials Project Management (15%)
• Participate in and influences the capital projects aiming better customer experience or building new offer capabilities
• 3-5 years of Marketing experience preferably in loyalty, churn, retention, or CRM (Telecommunication industry experience is an asset)
• Analytical nature with ability to solve complex problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of organization
• Ability to run multiple projects at the same time
• Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, analytics/business insights tools
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated