City : Vancouver
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
The Programmatic Trader’s primary function is to drive results, in terms of driving in-platform efficiencies and delivering on client KPIs. As a trader they are expected to have comprehensive knowledge of the technology marketplace, with a strong perspective on how to extract value for our clients from each platform and partner. He or She is responsible for devising and/or delivering on the programmatic strategy devised by the group and recommending best in class data strategies for their campaigns. A key aspect of their role is to evangelize data compliancy both within their team and the wider group.
The role includes management of campaigns and providing direction and development to their reports. They are responsible for fulfilling key corporate partnerships and troubleshooting inventory/performance issues as they arise. Our ideal candidate will have two years of experience in a digital media organization working with programmatic technologies and possess a strong understanding of the ever expanding digital technology landscape.
- Responsible for quality assurance and control on the set up of campaigns and associated reporting provided by their PACs.
- Fully accountable for all campaign optimizations and delivering on the pacing and KPIs daily.
- Complete understanding of adserving reporting inc. attribution modelling and cross device. Also a complete understanding of third party verification tools and platforms.
- Advanced optimization analysis inc. inventory, geo, win/loss.
- Responsible for the day to day training and development of Programmatic Trading Coordinators.
- Analyze data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations to enhance pace and performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze audience data and activate against them cross channel across multiple platforms.
- Proactively meet with the supply-side to understand the full breadth of Martech and data capabilities in the Canadian market – with the ability to develop an informed POV.
- Support new business as directed.
- Post-secondary degree in administration/communications/marketing or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in programmatic with hands on platform experience inc. multiple major DSPs (DV360, Adobe, Amazon, StackAdapt, Trade Desk, etc.)
- Proven track record of driving results in their previous role – in terms of KPIs and investment pacing
- Strong problem solving and critical analysis skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to direct a team
- Advanced computer skills (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.