Professional Truck Driver
City : Nova Scotia
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
Do you have a passion for driving?
RST Industries is a leading carrier service utilizing the most advanced technology to deliver world class transportation services and specializes in the transport of chemicals, petroleum, and black product.
At RST, we recognize the importance of a strong team. We look for people who want to lead, succeed and contribute to our organization. Our tank division is growing and we’re looking for professional drivers to join our team.
We are currently seeking Company or Owner Operators in the Dartmouth, N.S. area to join our team for the transportation of petroleum product (permanent).
Qualifications for our professional driver:
- Professional Driver License Class 1,
- Minimum 2-year tractor trailer experience,
- Safe drivers abstract & Clean criminal record,
- Tank experience (particularly in the fuel industry) is considered an asset.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform pre-trip inspection of equipment and vehicle,
- Loading fuel at storage facilities or refinery,
- Transport product to destination,
- Unload and deliver product at destination and
- Completion of all relevant documentation.
What We Offer:
- Sign on Bonuses ($1000 for Company, $3000 for Owner Operator)
- Excellent benefits & Company matched RRSP’s,
- Paid uniforms and personal protective equipment,
- Performance based bonuses,
- Safe and well-maintained equipment
- State of the art removal tablets in every truck to provide satellite services including logbooks, dispatches, video calls, electronic paperwork, training materials and numerous other driver support applications.
- A work environment that you can thrive in!
RST Industries Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.