Production Support – Student -Clair Sawmill
City : Clair
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Wood product manufacturing
Employer : J.D. Irving
PRODUCTION SUPPORT - STUDENTS
Value Added in Clair - $20.19 per hour. No experience required.
Why choose this job:
- May to August 2024 or subject to availability
- Full-time hours (weekday day/night and weekend shifts as required)
- No experience required
- Safe workplace
- Work near you
- Competitive salary and uniforms
The Sawmills Division is looking to fill Production Support - Students 2024 (May to August) positions with reliable and hard-working individuals who have a positive attitude towards teamwork.
This is full-time of general interest work in a sawmill that does not require any prior experience. The work consists of supporting production in several areas of the plant by rotating through trained positions.
- Replace colleagues during breaks and vacations on the production shift
- Mill housekeeping
- Perform any other duties assigned by his/her supervisor
- Be enrolled in secondary, post-secondary, or accepted to a post-secondary education in the fall 2024
- Be able to list, pull and stack materials
- Concerned about the quality of work
- Positive and self-motivated attitude
- Be able to work in a team
- Follow safety standards
- Fast learning speed
- Be able to communicate in French
- Meet JDI's selection criteria
Founded in 182, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) operates in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), as well as in the United States. We are a team of 19,000 dedicated employees.
At J.D.Irving, Limited, you are part of a dynamic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about delivering results. With a culture that fosters talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our various business divisions.
To apply for this career opportunity:
Please apply online.
Thank you for your interest in our company! Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited - Sawmills Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.