City : Moncton
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Paper manufacturing
Employer : J.D. Irving
At Irving Personal Care, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. Irving Personal Care is the only manufacturer of baby diapers and training pants in Canada. Our Moncton plant uses state-of-the-art equipment and technology to produce premium quality private label products for major North American retailers.
We are currently accepting applications for openings for Production Operators. This position can lead to future opportunities with our team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a desire to excel in a manufacturing environment. This is a unique opportunity for a confident, detail-oriented individual, who demonstrates flexibility and the initiative to learn new tasks.
- Education Required: High School Diploma or Trade Certification
- Education and/or Experience in the following would be an asset: Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Technology, Machining, Machine Shop and Electro Mechanical Technician/Technology
- Years of Experience Required: <2 years
- Basic computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Aptitude to learn and troubleshoot highly automated, state-of-the-art machinery
- Self-starter and ability to think, work, and interact well with others
- Ability to remain logical and calm while working under pressure
- Willingness to work rotating, 12-hour shifts and weekends
- Safety, quality, production, maintenance and housekeeping on assigned line
- Monitoring and adjusting high-speed, complex production equipment
- Working with a wide variety of raw materials
- Providing immediate maintenance support to operating production lines
- Troubleshooting and resolving mechanical and/or pneumatic failures
What We Offer:
- Starting wage of $26.406-$32.268/hour with further opportunities to progress
- Night shift and Sunday premiums
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits package
- RRSP retirement plan
- Plant bonus potential
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity
Please apply online at https://careers.jdirving.com/.
For further details, please contact Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Personal Care is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.