Product Manager, Integrations
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
The demand for consumer benefit from brand interaction is increasing at a rapid rate, and our business is answering this with services to design, build and/or implement systems, platforms, and products that enable these transactions and deliver excellence for our clients.
The Product Manager is responsible for directing tasks and team members involved in the production of these services involving our integration partners, such as email communications, lead data, and analytics. You will be responsible for managing existing relationships with partners and working with internal and external stakeholders to align requirements and considerations for product level optimizations. You will ensure all integrations are operating as expected and help solution roadmap items alongside the Product team.
The Project Manager will achieve this with an advanced understanding of production and procedures involved in the creation and development of digital products, proficiency in computer applications, proven presentation, negotiation, and communication skills, as well as leaderships and organizational skills. As the Product Manager, you must also be creative, proactive, detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently and as a team leader, even under stressful environments and while meeting deadlines.
The Product Manager will coordinate activities needed in launching and managing digital products with the production team, supervising workers throughout the production of materials and brand management and collaborate with the entire Product team on roadmap items following launches.
- Deeply understanding the Product’s growth opportunities that exist via partnerships and integrations
- Assisting the Product team in defining a compelling product vision and strategy for our integration partners
- Understanding the ins and outs of Product integrations with CRM, CM2, Sales Leads, GMIT, Test & Target and PDM
- Collaborating with other functional leaders including development, accounts, and product to build the right solutions within our integration frameworks
- Ensure all integrations are operating as expected and help solution roadmap items with the entire Product team
- Brief in the Creative team after UX; when Product items are ready to move into UI
- Assign and delegate change requests with the appropriate team members
- Notify integration partners on our sprint timelines and coordinate QA efforts between all teams
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Contribute to the company culture through innovation and thought leadership
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Technical & Technology Related:
- Track record in delivering projects across multiple technologies in a complex environment
- Agency experience essential
- Client facing experience is essential, including working with client business internal stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management role in technology is essential
- Good understanding of Software release processes and the tools used to facilitate them
- Demonstrable experience of embedding Agile (Kanban & Scrum) & Waterfall delivery methods
- Experience in using PM tools in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in generating and maintaining process documentation, including product roadmaps and training documentation
- Experience managing a multidisciplinary team including external and internal team members
- Experience fostering vendor relationships
- Working knowledge of page tagging / analytics / martech fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including technical writing skills
- Experience working within Adobe Experience Cloud is an asset
- PMP Certification would be highly beneficial
- Auto and/or retail advertising experience is considered an assets
- Understanding or Lean and/or six sigma methodologies
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.