Product Manager – Associate Equity Income
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5H 0B4
Category : Business and Financial Operations
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 184845
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a Product Manager within Scotia Global Asset Management in Canad, you will ensure business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you have:
- Enrollment in a CFA Designation an asset;
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business, economics or equivalent work experience;
- Ideal entry level position with up to 5 plus years of experience working in the asset management industry;
- Emerging knowledge of financial markets and investment process / strategy and positioning;
- Developing communication skills through written and verbal forums to communicate with a strength in dealing with a wide variety of individuals at various levels within and outside the organization including peers, sales teams and advisors;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, global environment and to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Good organizational skills and capability to effectively manage priorities while meeting timelines;
- Proactive self-starter who can handle pressure effectively and has experience working with senior management teams.
- Team-oriented; demonstrates a commitment to shared success above any personal accomplishment or recognition.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrates an understanding of leadership competency model – a logical candidate for a Product Manager role.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.