Product Manager, Ad Platforms Measurement, Bell Media
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Media
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 382211
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Product Manager, Ad Platforms Measurement will play a key role in building Bell Media’s overall advertising product strategy with the goal of significantly scaling Bell Media’s ad revenue through innovative products and services. The successful candidate will be a collaborative product contributor with deep knowledge of adtech ecosystem for traditional and programmatic and will guide the deployment of media measurement products with a keen focus on building out a cross media measurement platform that works across Bell Media buying platforms. This role will report to the Senior Product Manager, Ad Platforms Measurement and will partner with our ad sales & operations, data platforms and revenue management teams in order to execute our strategy for growth.
- Leverage your strong knowledge of adtech, the advertising media ecosystem, the ad buyer perspective and the consumer decision journey to drive ad product strategy and roadmap and delivery via product requirements and solutions across Bell Media’s video and audio properties
- Guide Bell Media’s cross platform media measurement program and drive execution across Bell and Bell Media
- Drive advertising innovation by leveraging deep understanding of measurement methodologies, best practices and applying industry knowledge to innovate new products for clients
- Identify key industry, market, and technology trends and communicate strategic implications to product teams.
- A champion for collaboration/teamwork and comfortable working with people across departments, levels of seniority, time zones and cultures
- Document reports and business statuses to steer clear communication across parties
- Provide leadership and participation in initiatives that improve team member value and departmental strength.
- University degree in advertising, marketing or computer science, with a strong technical and analytical background
- 3+ years in digital advertising experience, encompassing targeting, ad serving, ad exchanges, programmatic, KPI reporting and advertising technologies such as DSP, SSP, OMS
- Resourcefulness and initiative in identifying key aspects, opportunities or issues and proactively derive action courses
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, within team, clients and external partners / suppliers
- Ability to toggle with precision between data, processes and deadlines within a multi-disciplinary team
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising quality
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrates strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proactive with a passion for learning, and is results oriented
#talent #tech #indeed #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/14/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.