Product Designer, Global Digital Marketing
City : Toronto
Category : Marketing & Communications
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Global Digital Marketing is entering an exciting period of change and transformation as we look to the future of Digital Marketing and Marketing Technology that drives business growth and ROI. KPMG has a clear digital marketing vision: “To create enduring brand value and differentiation with a world class digital experience that engages our clients, prospects and visitors into conversations and business.”
As the Product Designer for this team, you will help support core business verticals of KPMG and the customer journeys that engage with them via the Global Website. In this role, you will design the website’s user experience based on product requirements and stakeholder feedback to drive global utilization.
What you will do
- Good understanding of the UX Design Process
- Create user-centric solutions based on; analytics, user research and technical feasibility
- Leverage case studies and industry research to make the best-informed decisions
- Clearly communicate design rationale
- Collaborate with cross-functioning team members and stakeholders
- Help provide Global solutions that are scalable
- Create lo-fi wireframes and hi-fi prototypes based on product requirements
- Create design documentation artifacts to support the product
- Help build and contribute to the KPMG Design System, including setting guidelines and standards
- Support authoring teams with design guidance
- Work with Product team to plan iterative sprint cycles
- Providing clear, actionable, and organized deliverables to support the squad
What you bring to the role
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in a design related discipline
- 5+ year experience in a design role, with a minimum of 2 year as a Senior Product Designer
- Proficiency with Design and Prototyping software (e.g., Figma, Sketch)
- 2+ years’ experience designing within Adobe Experience Manager
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agile environment utilizing tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with front-end development technologies, including HTML, CSS, Angular and React
- Understanding of wireframing, interaction flows, high-fidelity mockups, and design specs
- Experience designing for mobile and responsive web frameworks while following UI and UX design best practices
- Strong understanding of web accessibility guidelines and adhering to those standards
- Experience in web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics) and/or optimization tools (Adobe Test and Target, Optimizely etc.) considered an asset #LI-Hybrid
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.