Job Title: Product Coordinator (6 month contract)
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The ALDO Group, a worldwide leader in fashion footwear and accessories, is looking for creative talent to join its in-house handbag product development team. Reporting to the Line Manager, this role will support the team in developing and delivering our accessories collections as well as manage all samples that come through the department for each collection release. The Product coordinator is an entry level role which is ideal for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are obsessed with fashion!
- Work closely with Line Management to support the development and release of new products
- Manage all development entries using PLM (Product Lifecycle Management tool)
- Manage all samples that come through the department
- Communicate with other departments on adopted product updates
- Ensure accurate worksheet entries for all styles in collection
- General assistance in administrative work for Line Management, Product Management, and design
- University or College degree
- 1 year experience in a relevant product related role
- Highly attuned to fashion trends with the ability to translate them visually
- Positive, self motivated and strong attention to detail
- Capable to meet multiple deadlines in a timely manner
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop, an asset
- Fully Proficient in the English language- written and spoken
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.